Take your front row seat at the wedding of ZBB's Coy Bowles and his beautiful bride, Kylie! See the band, their family and friends be a part of the gypsy fantasy land ceremony. Watch Coy and Kylie say ‘I do,’ then join them all at an amazing reception for Zac Brown Band's latest music video, "Sweet Annie."
"There was a lot of planning that went into this wedding, and a lot of hard work on many people's efforts. The sun and weather could not have been more perfect. Kylie, my wife, really out did herself creatively on the vibe and look of the wedding. She had a vision of what she wanted the wedding to look like. With the help of others, including Shelly Brown who designed her dress, we were really able to pull of this relaxing, gypsy fantasy land of a wedding.
Standing in front of everyone that you care about, looking into the eyes of the one person you wanna be with and love for the rest of your life and telling them exactly how you feel about them, how much love them in front of all the people that you love is one of the most awesome and intense things I've ever done." - Coy Bowles
Top 10 Coolest Things About My Wedding
10. Having Mr. Shelton a.k.a. "Old Man" marry us with overalls on.
9. Dancing to "Brick House" with Kylie's mom.
8. Kylie's sister and my Dad's toast at the wedding.
7. My wife, her mother and grandfather riding in Zac's Scout dressed up with flowers.
6. Chef Rusty and company cooking food for all the guests.
5. Icee truck at the wedding.
4. 200 ft slip and slip at the wedding.
3. The Wood Brothers playing my favorite song ever, "Till There Was You," for our first dance.
2. Kylie's 93-year-old granddad dancing with her to "Georgia On My Mind" while ZBB and The Wood Brothers singing.
1. Giving our vows at the wedding and there not being a dry eye in the place and kissing my wife.
Want more? Get an inside look behind Zac Brown Band's latest music video, "Sweet Annie!" From the beautiful scenes of Coy and Kylie's ceremony, special performances by Zac Brown Band and The Wood Brothers, the slip and slide at the reception and an intimate moment between Chef Rusty Hamlin and Coy Bowles - we hope you enjoy!
Directed by: Cole Cassell